Avocado, piquillo green pepper and marinated anchovy salad
Table salt 2.0 g
Ground white pepper 0.5 g
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Cold marinated anchovies
- Albacore mousse, plated up with pastry bag or siphon
- Bouquetiere of fresh vegetables
- Vinaigrette for the bouquetiere of fresh vegetables
- Piquillo pepper sauce
- Parsley sauce
For the seasoning of the anchovies:
- Black olives cut into julienne.
- Shallot cut into brounoise.
- Tomato peeled and cut into very small squares.
- Cut the potatoes into slices, preserve in oil, drain and season. Place on the base of the plate.
- Peel and cut the avocado into half-moons, season with lemon juice, salt and white pepper.
- Prepare the anchovies, peppers and the seasoned avocado on a tray neatly cutting down the edges if needed.
- Transfer it to a plate with the help of a long spatula, season with the chopped vegetables.
- Place the bouquetiere of vegetables on one side and the albacore mousse on the other.
- Dress and decorate the dish with herbs, sauces, etc.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.09 g
Saturates 20.56 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 74.94 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 15.18 g
Cholesterol 112.02 mg
Calcium 252.74 mg
Iron 5.85 mg
Zinc 26.56 mg
Vitamin A 308.7 ug
Vitamin C 94.56 g
Folic acid 115.3 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2255.04 mg
Sugars 11.08 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Type of dish: Appetizers and canapes, Fish
- Temperature: Cold
- Additional culinary preparation: Garnishes
Piquillo red pepper sauce
- Type of dish: Vegetables
- Additional culinary preparation: Sauces
- Temperature: Cold
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed