Avocado, piquillo green pepper and marinated anchovy salad
Ground white pepper 0.417 g
Albacore mousse 0.167 kg
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Cold marinated anchovies
- Albacore mousse, plated up with pastry bag or siphon
- Bouquetiere of fresh vegetables
- Vinaigrette for the bouquetiere of fresh vegetables
For the piquillo pepper:
- Preserve open and without seeds in soft olive oil.
- Cut into strips roughly the size of the anchovies.
- For the seasoning of the anchovies:
- Black olives cut into julienne.
- Shallot cut into brounoise.
- Tomato peeled and cut into very small squares.
- Cut the potatoes into slices, preserve in oil, drain and season. Place on the base of the plate.
- Peel and cut the avocado into half-moons, season with lemon juice, salt and white pepper.
- Prepare the anchovies, peppers and the seasoned avocado on a tray neatly cutting down the edges if needed.
- Transfer it to a plate with the help of a long spatula, season with the chopped vegetables.
- Place the bouquetiere of vegetables on one side and the albacore mousse on the other.
- Dress and decorate the dish with herbs, sauces, etc.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.83 g
Saturates 11.78 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 36.28 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 9.45 g
Cholesterol 100.11 mg
Calcium 143.69 mg
Iron 4.03 mg
Zinc 21.68 mg
Vitamin A 211.63 ug
Vitamin C 49.61 g
Folic acid 75.5 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1950.98 mg
Sugars 7.72 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Type of dish: Appetizers and canapes, Fish
- Temperature: Cold
- Additional culinary preparation: Garnishes
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed