Entrecôt with Roquefort sauce
For the entrecôte:
- Remove the excess fat from the meat leaving the white parts.
- Cut 200 g portions.
For the garnish:
- Parboil courgette and carrots and then cook them English style.
- Chop the green beans into fine julienne and blanch in salted water. Wrap them in thin bacon fillets.
- Glaze the whole shallots or in halves (depending on their size).
- Peel the piquillo peppers and confit in garlic oil.
For the sauce:
- Prepare a Roquefort cheese sauce infused with a little reduced brandy.
For the decoration:
HOW TO SERVE
- Cook the entrecôte on the griddle or grill. Carve into strips.
- Sauté the vegetables and green beans wrapped in bacon and then season.
- Heat up the piquillo peppers and the shallots.
- Plate up the carved entrecôte.
- Serve with the vegetables, the green beans wrapped in bacon and the shallot. Arrange in a neat way.
- Pour the Roquefort sauce over the top.
- Decorate with the crispy potatoes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.64 g
Saturates 30.82 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 35.75 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 12.93 g
Cholesterol 190.2 mg
Calcium 144.31 mg
Iron 5.14 mg
Zinc 7.92 mg
Vitamin A 379.14 ug
Vitamin C 16.4 g
Folic acid 56.25 ug
Salt (Sodium) 415.49 mg
Sugars 13.24 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed