Tuna skewer with salad and courgette filled with quinoa and vegetables
Frozen bonito (tuna loin) 1.0 kg
Onion 0.1 kg
Cherry tomato 0.1 kg
Lechugas variadas mezclum mediterranea 0.1 kg
- For the skewers:
- Previous elaborations of fish. Cut the bonito into big cubes.
- Cut the onion, the red pepper and the green pepper in cubes of 2 cm.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Skewer a piece of bonito, another piece of onion, red pepper and green pepper, then half tomato, and repeat until finishing with the tomato.
To prepare this recipe we need:
- Season the skewers with salt and oil, and cook them on the griddle on the four sides.
- Heat up the courgettes in the oven.
- Place the skewer on the plate and add some fried sauce. place the salad and the filled courgette next to it.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 9.24 g
Saturates 5.92 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 17.45 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.91 g
Cholesterol 90.1 mg
Calcium 191.44 mg
Iron 7.08 mg
Zinc 3.95 mg
Vitamin A 726.65 ug
Vitamin C 141.76 g
Folic acid 100.73 ug
Salt (Sodium) 317.32 mg
Sugars 20.88 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed