Warm duck and leek salad
Duck thighs comfit 1.0 ud
Puerro 3.0 ud
Wholegrain mustard 3.0 g
Tomate rama 0.08 kg
For the leeks:
- Use only the white part of the leek cut into 5 cm pieces, boil in salted water for 3 minutes.
- Finish cooking them in duck fat until soft. Remove the leeks from the fat and add salt.
For the duck:
- If it is not already confited, do so in the duck fat (24 hours before use).
For the mustard vinaigrette:
- With a whisk beat the mustard with the poultry white stock and emulsify with the walnut oil.
- Add the peeled tomato diced and a shallot cut into brunoise.
- For the bouquetiere of vegetables and the fine leek cut into julienne.
- For the basic vinaigrette.
- For the toast
- Cut slices of bread and toast in the oven.
- Heat the leek separately and the filleted duck thigh (it can be heated in the microwave or in duck fat).
- Place the hot leeks in the centre of a plate and dress with the mustard vinaigrette.
- Place the duck fillets on top of the leeks and dress again with the vinaigrette.
- Place the vegetables dressed with the basic vinaigrette on the filleted duck.
- Transfer everything onto the slice of toast and add a cube of duck jelly.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.17 g
Saturates 6.13 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 11.34 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 14.83 g
Cholesterol 0.05 mg
Calcium 99.98 mg
Iron 2.49 mg
Zinc 0.55 mg
Vitamin A 109.42 ug
Vitamin C 38.84 g
Folic acid 120.21 ug
Salt (Sodium) 969.53 mg
Sugars 11.99 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed