Vegan chili fajitas with salad and red pepper hummus
Tortilla de trigo de 20 cm. 10.0 ud
Red beans 0.35 kg
Courgette 0.15 kg
Tomato 0.15 kg
Vegetable stock 0.25 l
lettuce assortment (mesclun) 0.1 kg
Vinaigrette sauce 0.013 l
Garbanzos cocidos en conserva 0.25 kg
Garlic, bulb 0.5 ud
- Filling for the fajitas:
- Cook the beans, previously soaked for 12 hours.
- Make a vegetable stock.
- Cut the vegetables for the filling: onion and garlic cut into brunoise and courgette and tomato, both diced.
- Soften all the ingredients starting with the hardest ones and adding the jalapeño peppers at the end. Add the previously cooked beans and the vegetable stock.
- Allow it to thicken, add the corn, add salt to taste and save for later.
- For the red pepper hummus:
- Roast and peel the sweet peppers.
- Drain the chickpeas.
- Add the roasted sweet pepper, the garlic, tahini, lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper and cumin.
- Grind everything until a smooth texture is obtained; if necessary, sieve.
- Add salt and cumin to taste if necessary.
- Sprinkle paprika right before serving (optional).
- Serve with slices of toasted bread.
- Serve the hot tortillas with the filling (2 per serving).
- Add a salad made of mixed lettuce, spring onion and tomato. Dress with vinaigrette and the hummus of pepper with toasted bread.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 36.1 g
Saturates 11.08 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.61 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.09 g
Cholesterol 0.01 mg
Calcium 207.65 mg
Iron 7.03 mg
Zinc 3.71 mg
Vitamin A 126.35 ug
Vitamin C 47.28 g
Folic acid 84.39 ug
Salt (Sodium) 8427.13 mg
Sugars 29.07 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed