Cod confit with crab
Cod loin 1.2 kg
Langoustine 0.1 kg
Chilli pepper 0.5 g
Parsley 2.0 g
For the cod:
For the txangurro:
- Fry the brunoised onion, leek and garlic with olive oil until soft.
- Cook the txangurro 15 minutes per kg. Cool and crumble.
- In the same water cook the prawns, peel and chop in brunoise.
- Prepare a concassé tomato.
- Make an Americaine sauce.
- Make a black sauce.
- Add the crumbled crab, the chopped prawns and the concassé tomato to the vegetables and let cook.
- Mix the stuffing with the ‘Americaine’ sauce and cook.
- To decorate add a black squid sauce.
- The fried garlic from the cod
- Dried parsley chopped in brunoise.
- Place a small spoonful of Biscayne sauce on a plate.
- Place the fish on top and the crab next to it.
- Baste with pil-pil, decorate with garlic, parsley and black sauce.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 11.53 g
Saturates 9.0 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 34.85 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.64 g
Cholesterol 189.5 mg
Calcium 592.05 mg
Iron 7.88 mg
Zinc 4.6 mg
Vitamin A 372.47 ug
Vitamin C 117.55 g
Folic acid 314.38 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1356.57 mg
Sugars 24.01 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed