Monkfish and cep mushroom salad with truffle vinaigrette
Monkfish 0.55 kg
Frozen mushrooms 0.25 kg
Ground white pepper 0.417 g
Truffle 8.333 g
Macetilla sherry vinegar 0.017 l
Bouquetiere of fresh vegetables 0.833 ud
For monkfish and mushroom pies:
- Clean the monkfish, and remove the loins, clean them well removing any black parts and cut into pieces of about 250 g each. Season with salt + white pepper, wrap in kitchen film forming well tightened cylinder. Once cold cut them into slices of 0.5 cm.
- Boil the rolls softly in boiling water for 12 minutes and cool.
- For the mushrooms, separate the cap from the stalk and fillet separately, also preserve them separately with oil + butter + garlic. Once preserved drain from the oil and set aside.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into 3 mm slices and preserve them with the mushroom oil, drain and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on the base of a plate the simmered potato + monkfish + a mushroom fillet (stalk) + monkfish and finally, another sautéed mushroom fillet (cap).
- Between the layers season with the truffle vinaigrette.
For the pine nuts and truffle vinaigrette:
- Roasted and chopped pine nuts + chopped truffle + canned truffle water + chives cut into rings + dried parsley + oil from the preserved mushrooms + sherry vinegar + salt.
- For the bouquetiere of fresh vegetables and the vinaigrette.
- Plate up 3 or 4 monkfish and mushroom pies (depending on size), the bouquetiere vegetable and dress.
- Decorate with the same vinaigrette and the truffle slices.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.33 g
Saturates 6.69 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 16.71 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.67 g
Cholesterol 48.95 mg
Calcium 75.98 mg
Iron 2.82 mg
Zinc 1.18 mg
Vitamin A 113.6 ug
Vitamin C 21.22 g
Folic acid 55.0 ug
Salt (Sodium) 225.0 mg
Sugars 1.98 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed