Salmon skewer with salad and courgette filled with rice and vegetables
Salmon 1.25 kg
Langoustine 0.145 kg
Cherry tomato 0.1 kg
Lechugas variadas mezclum mediterranea 0.1 kg
- For the skewer:
- Previous elaborations of fish. Cut the salmon into big cubes.
- Cut the onion and courgette in cubes of 2 cm.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Skewer a piece of salmon, another piece of onion, courgette and onion, then a prawn, and repeat the process until finishing with a prawn.
To make this recipe you need:
- Season the skewers with salt and oil, and cook them on the griddle on the four sides.
- Heat the courgette in the oven.
- Place the skewer on the plate and add some fried sauce. Place the salad and the filled courgette next to it.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.49 g
Saturates 9.04 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 31.9 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.41 g
Cholesterol 183.12 mg
Calcium 224.44 mg
Iron 3.98 mg
Zinc 3.63 mg
Vitamin A 343.74 ug
Vitamin C 58.04 g
Folic acid 131.48 ug
Salt (Sodium) 740.07 mg
Sugars 13.04 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed