Grilled squid with black risotto and salad
Frozen tube squid 2.25 kg
Intense olive oil 0.05 l
Squid ink 0.02 kg
Cream 0.1 l
- Clean the big squids and leave them whole.
- Clean and cut in rings the small tube squids.
- For the black risotto:
- Prepare a fumet.
- Heat up the cream with the squid ink.
- Stir fry the chopped squids.
- Half an hour before the plating up, heat up the squids with garlic cut in brunoise on a baking sheet. Add the rice, soak it with a bit more than twice as much broth as rice, and add salt. Finish on the stove burner or in the oven during approximately 15 minutes. Add the hot cream, mix well and let sit.
- For the salad:
- Cut the onion into julienne strips.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Mix the lettuce mix, the spring onions and the cherry tomato.
- Prepare the vinaigrette and let sit.
- For the squid:
- Cook the squid on the griddle from both sides.
- Prepare a fried sauce with the garlic and the oil.
- Put the three hot components separated on the plate and add the fried sauce of garlic and the parsley to the squid, and the vinaigrette to the salad.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 9.06 g
Saturates 12.58 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 29.73 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.75 g
Cholesterol 22.19 mg
Calcium 213.69 mg
Iron 3.63 mg
Zinc 0.95 mg
Vitamin A 340.53 ug
Vitamin C 60.93 g
Folic acid 247.08 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2261.82 mg
Sugars 20.42 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed