For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Line the moulds with the Dutch dough.
- In a blender mix the almonds, sugar and a pinch of ground cinnamon.
- Add the eggs slowly one by one and mix well.
- Add the softened butter and mix to obtain an almond cream.
- Fill the moulds and bake at 200 ºC.
- Once cool remove from the moulds.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Plate up and serve with English chocolate cream.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.54 g
Saturates 14.92 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.21 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.6 g
Cholesterol 241.77 mg
Calcium 59.54 mg
Iron 1.67 mg
Zinc 1.04 mg
Vitamin A 327.18 ug
Vitamin C 0.38 g
Folic acid 32.18 ug
Salt (Sodium) 121.12 mg
Sugars 47.85 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed