Mocha coffee pie
For the elaboration of this dish, the following recipies are needed:
- Toast the almonds and cool.
- Cut the candied cherry in half.
- Soak one of the génoise sponge cakes and spread a 1 cm layer of buttercream.
- Repeat the process covering the surface and the sides of the cake.
- Cover with the toasted almonds and ration.
- Finally, sprinkle with icing sugar, add a button of buttercream and half a candied cherry.
- Plate up and serve with English chocolate cream.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.26 g
Saturates 11.29 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 9.82 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 8.83 g
Cholesterol 178.65 mg
Calcium 50.38 mg
Iron 1.24 mg
Zinc 0.68 mg
Vitamin A 166.06 ug
Vitamin C 0.44 g
Folic acid 24.12 ug
Salt (Sodium) 220.46 mg
Sugars 41.97 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed