Rice in broth with cuttlefish and noodles
Cebolla morada de Zalla 0.3 kg
For the cuttlefish stock:
- Prepare a fumet with cuttlefish previously browned in a pan.
For the rice:
- Chop and fry the vegetables with the cuttlefish cubes until they are tender.
- Prepare the rice in two rounds.
- Soak gradually with the fumet.
- Boil for 10 minutes while stirring.
- Spread the rice on a tray that has previously been in the blast chiller to cool it as quickly as possible.
For the cuttlefish noodles:
- Clean the cuttlefish.
- Cut into 6 or 8 squares of the same size.
- Stack the squares in an orderly way, one over the other, making blocks of 6 or 8 parts.
- Cover the blocks with cling film carefully so they don’t break them and freeze them.
- Once frozen, remove the plastic and cut into thin layers from the lateral of the block, with the cutting machine to obtain strips that are noodle shaped.
- Vacuum the cuttlefish noodles seasoned and with virgin olive oil and chopped parsley. Set aside.
For the decoration:
- Prepare a chive oil.
- Chop chives.
- Place the rice and the stock in a pan. Stir while cooking.
- Adjust to taste and add a drop of virgin olive oil.
- Vacuum the noodles at 65 ºC for 1, 5 minutes.
- Plate up the rice in a deep plate.
- Add the noodles on top.
- Decorate with chopped chives and chive oil.
- The stock must have a lot of cuttlefish to be well concentrated.
- For the chive oil, make the same steps of the parsley sauce, but changing parsley for chives.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 30.27 g
Saturates 4.98 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 15.4 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.22 g
Cholesterol 223.77 mg
Calcium 862.44 mg
Iron 17.44 mg
Zinc 5.22 mg
Vitamin A 746.83 ug
Vitamin C 225.12 g
Folic acid 784.03 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1219.07 mg
Sugars 67.82 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed