For this recipe, you will need to make the following preparations:
To make the BBQ sauce:
- Mix the tomato sauce, ketchup, pickles and capers (cut into brunoise), brandy and mustard until combined. You can optionally add in some tabasco hot sauce.
- Spread the BBQ sauce over the pizza base and bake for 7 minutes.
- Sauté the onion cut into brunoise and add in the minced pork and beef.
- Place all the ingredients over the pizza base. Firstly, the minced meat, then the red bell pepper cut into cubes. Lastly, place the fresh sausage on top (slices of 2 cm thick).
- Cover the pizza with mozzarella and bake at the highest temperature the oven can reach for about 10 minutes.
- Slice the pizza and place on a plate.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.16 g
Saturates 8.58 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.16 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.98 g
Cholesterol 65.63 mg
Calcium 356.75 mg
Iron 3.53 mg
Zinc 1.64 mg
Vitamin A 99.23 ug
Vitamin C 29.05 g
Folic acid 98.58 ug
Salt (Sodium) 951.36 mg
Sugars 3.64 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed