Roast beef with mashed potatoes and vegetables
Creamed corn 0.02 kg
Broccoli 0.5 kg
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Mashed potato
- Brown stock
- Roast-beef elaboration:
- Remove the fat from the joint and tie. Add salt and pepper and brown the meat in a hot frying pan.
- Place on a baking tray and roast between 180 ºC and 200 ºC. When the inside temperature of the joint reaches 40ºC, remove from the oven and let rest.
- Prepare the sauce (gravy) using the juices from the roasting pan.
- Remove the strings and thinly carve the meat.
- Place on trays and add salt.
- The side vegetables:
- Boil the broccoli in florets and set aside.
- Cook the peppers on the griddle and the mushrooms whole, set aside.
- When serving, heat in the oven at high temperature both the vegetables and the meat and add the gravy.
- Place the beef overlapping onto the plate and add gravy if needed. Add the vegetables and the hot mash potato.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 12.75 g
Saturates 25.81 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 38.29 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.44 g
Cholesterol 170.61 mg
Calcium 288.41 mg
Iron 9.8 mg
Zinc 9.85 mg
Vitamin A 339.92 ug
Vitamin C 146.81 g
Folic acid 281.69 ug
Salt (Sodium) 452.22 mg
Sugars 20.54 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed