Croissant filled with ham and cheese
Boiled ham 0.2 kg
Block cheese 0.15 kg
- Cut the melted cheese and the cooked ham into slices.
- Make the croissant dough (a fermented and laminated dough).
- Prepare a bechamel of 60 g.
- Make a tomato sauce.
- Fill the croissant layers by spreading a layer of bechamel on top.
- Over the bechamel place a layer of cheese and another of ham, cover with another layer of croissant.
- Trim the edges and cut into portions without breaking.
- Just before service, bake the croissant to heat. Being careful not to burn the top.
- Plate up and serve with the tomato sauce.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.27 g
Saturates 15.81 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 11.58 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 15.38 g
Cholesterol 130.49 mg
Calcium 429.29 mg
Iron 3.68 mg
Zinc 3.21 mg
Vitamin A 154.67 ug
Vitamin C 37.55 g
Folic acid 128.74 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2249.26 mg
Sugars 15.11 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed