Deer burger with textured potatoes
Wholegrain mustard 5.0 g
Salsa de soja 0.01 l
Sal 5.0 g
Ground white pepper 0.005 g
Tomato 0.1 kg
Laurel 1.0 g
Sakura Mix shoots 0.01 kg
For the sauce:
- Clean the meat and remove the tendons, and reserve for the sauce.
- In a hot pan, sauté the meat with a little olive oil.
- Add the vegetables, stir-fry everything together and cover with a white stock. Add the bouquet garni and let cook for at least an hour and a half.
- Strain, reduce slightly, add salt and thicken with xanthan gum.
For the potato:
- Cook the potatoes whole, peel and place them in the thermomix.
- Add stock, oil and cheese. Blend.
- Pour the mixture into a pan and heat add the gelatin previously soaked in cold water.
- Mix and pour into a mould previously lined with plastic wrap and cool until frozen.
- Remove and cut into discs smaller than the hamburger.
For the hamburger:
- Cut the meat into small pieces, free of fat and tendons, place in the meat grinder together with the bacon and anchovies.
- Add the breadcrumbs, mustard and soy sauce to the minced meat along with the egg white. Mix.
- Using a ring, form a burger patty.
- Place a disc of the frozen potato on top of the burger and cover it with the meat, closing the edges well so that the potato is kept inside the burger when cooked. Store in a cool place.
For the mashed potato:
- Cook the potatoes whole, peel and mash, add butter, milk, salt and white pepper.
For the vegetable chips.
For the crispy fine herbs:
- Mix the breadcrumbs, Idiazabal cheese, butter, crushed garlic, thyme, oregano, salt and white pepper in a thermomix until you get a dough.
- Roll it out between two layers of baking paper about 2 mm thick and freeze.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.14 g
Saturates 33.92 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 34.18 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 33.07 g
Cholesterol 164.1 mg
Calcium 447.12 mg
Iron 12.58 mg
Zinc 7.33 mg
Vitamin A 857.98 ug
Vitamin C 46.17 g
Folic acid 148.4 ug
Salt (Sodium) 42932.12 mg
Sugars 9.18 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed