Grilled crayfish with vegetables
King prawns 1.5 kg
Purple onion from Zalla 0.5 kg
For the crayfish:
- Peel the crayfish and set aside.
For the pea sauce:
- Peel and chop the onion into julienne and simmer in extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the peas to the onion.
- Bind the mixture with flour and fumet and some water left over from boiling the peas.
- Allow to boil for a few minutes.
- Blend and strain.
For the garnishing:
- Peel the carrots, the turnips and the potatoes.
- Wash all the vegetables with water.
- Chop the carrots, the zucchini, the turnips and the potatoes into small pieces.
- Remove the hard part of the wild asparagus and divide into two.
- Remove the threads from the Swiss chard stalks.
- Boil the vegetables separately in abundant boiling water.
- Cool in cold water with ice, drain and set aside.
- Dice the Swiss chard.
For the fried garlic:
- Make fried with chilli pepper.
- Season the crayfish and grill.
- Sauté the vegetables in a pan and drain carefully to remove excess fat.
- Sauce a plate with the pea cream and place the vegetables on top.
- Place the crayfish on top of the vegetables.
- Pour over the fried garlic.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 11.33 g
Saturates 2.21 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.43 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.77 g
Cholesterol 171.06 mg
Calcium 301.58 mg
Iron 4.8 mg
Zinc 5.32 mg
Vitamin A 658.1 ug
Vitamin C 92.34 g
Folic acid 231.74 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1606.12 mg
Sugars 13.53 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed