Roast chicken with mixed vegetables
Creamed corn 0.0 kg
Potatoes 0.3 kg
The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
- Prepare a poultry stock and some tomato sauce.
- Prepare the mixed vegetables (jardinière).
- Fry the potatoes chopped into cubes.
- Grease the chicken and add salt.
- Roast in the oven at about 180 ºC. When it browns slightly, add the white wine and sherry vinegar and then turn over.
For the chicken sauce:
- Gravy. Remove the fat from the roasting tray and then deglaze. Deglazing is the process of adding some liquid (wine, cognac, cava, stock, etc.) to the tray where you have roasted meat in order to collect the leftover juice.
- Season the deglazed sauce and add some tomato sauce.
- Thicken with cornflour dissolved in cold stock.
- Place the chicken on a plate and pour some thickened juice on top.
- Place the vegetables and chips on the side.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 8.96 g
Saturates 9.85 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 22.36 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 12.24 g
Cholesterol 292.7 mg
Calcium 160.22 mg
Iron 5.76 mg
Zinc 3.61 mg
Vitamin A 518.92 ug
Vitamin C 50.27 g
Folic acid 171.85 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1493.56 mg
Sugars 13.6 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed