Small aubergine 0.9 kg
Onion 0.2 kg
For the filling:
- Make a thick bechamel (Roux 70x70).
- Carefully scoop out the aubergine flesh and brunoise.
- Fry to soften the onion in brunoise, add the aubergine, degrease, add the cubed ham and a chopped boiled egg.
- Bind the stuffing with the bechamel.
- Fry the skins of the aubergines and fill in with the stuffing.
For mushroom sauce or cream: can be made with a white stock.
- Place the stuffed aubergines on the baking tray and grill (mozzarella cheese can be used for the gratin).
- Serve together with mushroom sauce or cream.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.65 g
Saturates 7.81 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 9.18 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 15.09 g
Cholesterol 248.68 mg
Calcium 280.62 mg
Iron 5.48 mg
Zinc 52.59 mg
Vitamin A 310.12 ug
Vitamin C 47.51 g
Folic acid 159.59 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1516.46 mg
Sugars 10.96 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed