Potato omelette coulant
Pasteurised egg yolk 0.2 kg
Potatoes 0.2 kg
- Cook the potatoes (cut into slices) and the spring onion (cut into brunoise) in 200 ml of oil. Drain and season.
- In a small saucepan, put 300 ml of oil and heat it to 80 ºC. Introduce the cutter to heat it, this way it will not stick to the tortilla coulant.
- In a small bowl add the potatoes and the egg yolks. Add salt to taste. Mix everything together.
- Take the cutter out of the saucepan and place it on a hot grill.
- Pour the potatoes and yolks mixture into the cutter.
- Light the torch, heat the sides of the cutter and brown the top. This way you will cook the coulant.
- After 30 seconds turn the cutter around (with the help of two spatulas). And torch the other side.
- Remove the cutter using tweezers.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.36 g
Saturates 16.19 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 64.81 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.87 g
Cholesterol 460.65 mg
Calcium 224.11 mg
Iron 3.61 mg
Zinc 2.24 mg
Vitamin A 422.86 ug
Vitamin C 24.03 g
Folic acid 76.95 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1022.17 mg
Sugars 0.9 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed