Artichokes Italian style with a poached egg
Frozen chopped artichoke 1.25 kg
Onion 0.05 kg
Ground white pepper 0.001 g
Table salt 2.5 g
Serrano ham 0.05 kg
Grated cheese 0.05 kg
Parsley 5.0 g
Serrano ham 0.1 kg
- Pre-cook the artichokes in a white stock, with an English style or steam if they are frozen. Then boil the artichokes.
- Side dish:
- Brunoise the onion and cook until soft.
- Cut the mushroom into quarters, add and let cook.
- Finally add the tomato concassé.
- Salt to taste.
- For the dressing:
- Prepare a velouté sauce with a white roux and stock to which add reduced white wine, salt, white pepper and brunoised parsley.
- For the crispy ham:
- Cut the ham slices into half and place in the oven at 100 ºC, with weight on top, add baking paper between layers.
- Leave until crisp.
- Cook the poached egg at 65 ºC for about 22 minutes.
- Put the artichoke in the gastronorm, over the garnish and the sauce.
- Add the diced ham, the poached egg and sprinkle the grated cheese.
- Before serving grill the cheese, add the chopped parsley and the crunchy ham.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 19.54 g
Saturates 7.45 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.49 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.12 g
Cholesterol 269.89 mg
Calcium 339.01 mg
Iron 4.98 mg
Zinc 2.4 mg
Vitamin A 535.63 ug
Vitamin C 41.81 g
Folic acid 174.57 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1239.82 mg
Sugars 13.53 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed