Turbot stuffed with vegetables and served with clam sauce
Wild asparagus 0.045 kg
Frozen mushrooms 0.15 kg
Soya sauce 0.01 l
Large semi farmed clam 0.25 kg
Sakura Mix shoots 0.01 kg
For the turbot:
- Prepare the turbot; clean the viscera and separate the meat from the bone, from the centre to the fins, both on the upper and lower loins. Remove the central spine. Do not separate by the fins, so that each upper loin remains attached to the corresponding lower loin.
- Stuff the vegetables between the two loins. Season.
- Wrap the half stuffed turbot with clingfilm so that the stuffing doesn’t come out when vacuum-packed.
- Vacuum pack.
- Cook at 65 ºC for 45 minutes.
- Blast chill.
For the stuffing:
- Chop the onion, the carrots, and the leeks, the green and red peppers in julienne and soften (separately) in intense olive oil.
- Blanch wild asparagus chopped in a similar cut to the vegetables.
- Confit the mushrooms. Once cooked, chop half into julienne for the stuffing and the other half in brunoise for the marmite.
- Mix all the vegetables and sauté in a wok with a little garlic cut into brunoise and a splash of soy sauce.
- Allow to cool to stuff the turbot.
For the sauce:
- Prepare a fumet.
- Open some clams in green sauce.
- Remove the clams and discard the shell.
- Set aside the green clam sauce.
For the garrison:
- Prepare a squid stew, finely chopped, with vegetables (cut into brunoise).
- Boil peeled potatoes and cover with virgin olive oil.
- Proportionally mix the squid stew, the mushroom confit in brunoise and the mashed potato. This elaboration is called “squid marmite”.
- Chopped parsley.
- Select some micro vegetables.
- Remove the stuffed turbot from the bag and the clingfilm, lightly oil and bake in the oven at 250 ºC on a steel tray.
- Place a base of chipiron and mushroom marmite on the plate.
- Place the turbot on top of the marmite and a few clams around it.
- Pour over some clam sauce.
- Decorate with chopped parsley, chives and some micro vegetables.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 11.74 g
Saturates 7.55 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 20.61 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.81 g
Cholesterol 102.91 mg
Calcium 334.98 mg
Iron 9.58 mg
Zinc 3.42 mg
Vitamin A 382.22 ug
Vitamin C 88.47 g
Folic acid 289.57 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1711.52 mg
Sugars 23.06 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed