Gratin of artichokes filled with mushrooms and prawns
Setas Orellana 0.3 kg
Frozen mushrooms 0.125 kg
Prawns 0.25 kg
Almeja 0.3 kg
For the vacuum-cooked artichokes:
For the filling:
- Prepare a duxelle made of mushrooms, fungi and prawns.
- Chop the garlic, the onion and the parsley into brunoise and season the duxelle, but save some parsley for serving.
- Finely mix everything with flour and white wine.
- Let the alcohol evaporate and add a spoonful of sauce américaine to enhance the flavour.
- Season, let it cool and store in the refrigerating chamber.
For the clams:
- Open the clams in green sauce.
- Add two peeled prawn tails per serving.
For the hollandaise sauce:
- Keep in bain-marie at 38 ºC.
- Wash the artichokes getting rid of the outer leaves.
- Save the inner part to fill them and the peeled stem to garnish.
- Fill the inner parts of the artichokes with the duxelle and baste with hollandaise sauce.
- Place the mixture in the oven, preheated at 180 ºC, for 4 minutes or until it starts to brown.
- When serving, baste with green sauce and place the clams, prawns and artichoke stems around the main ingredients.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 25.65 g
Saturates 50.52 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 35.96 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.76 g
Cholesterol 572.27 mg
Calcium 545.12 mg
Iron 14.05 mg
Zinc 5.42 mg
Vitamin A 1365.82 ug
Vitamin C 125.51 g
Folic acid 489.36 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1317.32 mg
Sugars 30.81 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed