Roasted chicken breast in brown garlic sauce
Ground white pepper 0.05 g
Sunflower oil 0.05 l
- Prepare a velouté sauce made with white stock.
- Cut the chicken breast in two and then sear on the griddle.
- Cut the garlic and fry lightly, then drain the oil.
- Cut the courgette into slices of about 3-4 mm with the skin on and then grill on the griddle.
- Cut the potato into 3 mm slices and sauté.
- Cut the tomato into slices.
- Chop parsley into brunoise.
For the sauce:
- Add cream and roasted garlic to the velouté sauce and then leave to boil for 10 minutes.
- Strain to remove the garlic and then add salt.
HOW TO PLATE UP
- Place the chicken breasts on a baking tray, add the velouté sauce and then put them in a preheated oven. Remove once the inside of the breasts are cooked.
- Place the garnish on another greased baking tray ( the sautéed potatoes, courgette and tomato place alternating slices of courgette and tomato slightly on top of each other). Season and then heat up in the oven.
- Place the chicken breast on a plate, pour sauce over the top, then place the garnish on the side of the plate and finally decorate with parsley cut into brunoise.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.89 g
Saturates 5.41 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.5 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.58 g
Cholesterol 121.43 mg
Calcium 151.98 mg
Iron 3.98 mg
Zinc 1.83 mg
Vitamin A 295.51 ug
Vitamin C 57.47 g
Folic acid 156.56 ug
Salt (Sodium) 570.55 mg
Sugars 15.15 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed