Simmered and buttered veal with piperrada (green and red pepper stew)
Eggs 1.5 ud
High oleic oil 0.25 l
- Clean and cut the onion, the carrot and the leek.
For this recipe the following elaborations are needed:
For the meat:
- Cook the meat the previous day seasoned in the vegetables stock. Cook the meat until tender, and let cool. Cool the reaming stock and keep it to use it later on.
- Cut into fillets of 3-4 mm.
- Coat the fillets in batter and fry until the egg sets. Place on absorbent paper.
- Add the tomato sauce and part of the remaining stock over the green and red pepper stew, taking into account that it must be thickened (20 g/l of roux) or corn starch and leave to boil for some minutes.
- Add some tomato sauce to the dish and place the meat on top and cover with the peppers.
- Heat the mixture on the hob or oven and plate up.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.99 g
Saturates 5.38 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 13.4 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.73 g
Cholesterol 163.37 mg
Calcium 243.03 mg
Iron 7.3 mg
Zinc 6.91 mg
Vitamin A 827.01 ug
Vitamin C 112.81 g
Folic acid 180.32 ug
Salt (Sodium) 407.24 mg
Sugars 13.89 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed