Poached truffled eggs in homemade pasta with foie gras croquettes
Truffle 7.5 g
Carrots 0.05 kg
Ground black pepper 0.5 g
Clarified stock 0.5 l
For the pasta:
- Prepare half a kilo of fresh pasta seasoned with saffron and then keep in the refrigerator.
For the eggs:
- Place some eggs with a whole truffle and some rice in a covered tupperware for at least 2 days so that they take the aroma of the truffle.
- Cook the eggs at 65°C for 30 minutes in the steam oven.
- Cool in cold water and keep in the refrigerator.
For the croquettes:
- Form 12 small balls of foie mi-cuit and bread them, then set aside.
For the decoration:
- Form small diamond shapes with the carrots, courgettes and green beans then whiten and cool.
For the thickened consommé:
- Thicken a clarified stock with xanthan gum until achieving a gel-like texture.
HOW TO SERVE
- Cook the fresh pasta, reheat the eggs at 65 ºC and crack them into warm water.
- Fry the foie croquettes.
- Heat up the consommé and add the vegetables.
- Place the pasta in the centre of a soup plate and place the egg on top, then season with Maldon salt.
- Add the consommé and distribute the vegetables, then place three foie croquettes per plate.
- Lastly grate truffle on top.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.72 g
Saturates 8.96 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 11.09 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.87 g
Cholesterol 415.52 mg
Calcium 107.92 mg
Iron 6.25 mg
Zinc 3.62 mg
Vitamin A 4474.32 ug
Vitamin C 11.3 g
Folic acid 92.55 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1296.44 mg
Sugars 3.62 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed