Basic roasted peppers stew (piperrada)
- Julienne the onion and fry to soften.
- Fry the green peppers, cool them in water, peel and cut into thin strips.
- Bake the red pepper at 180 ºC. Once cooked, cover and allow it to cool, peel and cut into thin strips.
- Mix the vegetables equal parts.
- Use tomato sauce to thicken if needed.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.78 g
Saturates 5.45 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 31.8 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.91 g
Cholesterol 0.2 mg
Calcium 162.2 mg
Iron 2.89 mg
Zinc 0.41 mg
Vitamin A 246.36 ug
Vitamin C 192.91 g
Folic acid 53.91 ug
Salt (Sodium) 164.81 mg
Sugars 10.6 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Ajoarriero crêpes (filled with cod, garlic, peppers stew) with prawns
- Type of dish: Fish, Shellfish
- Temperature: Hot
Cod cake with piperrada (roasted green peppers stew)
- Type of dish: Fish, Vegetables
- Temperature: Room temperature
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed