Homemade salad with albacore in olive oil and piperrada (roasted green pepper stew)
Potato 0.5 kg
Ground white pepper 0.5 g
Cream 0.15 l
For the albacore in olive oil:
- Clean the albacore, cut it into large pieces (if it is the tuna belly leave it in one piece) and boil in brine (water and coarse salt) boiling with a bay leaf, leave until the tuna separates from the bone.
- Remove from the brine and let cool.
- Remove the skin, the bones and the black parts of the albacore, place in glass jars and cover with 0.4 º olive oil.
- Sterilize the jars for 40 minutes. Wait 4 to 6 weeks before consuming.
- It will be preserved for a long time.
For the basic roasted peppers stew (piperrada).
For the potatoes:
- Simmer the potatoes cut into slices of about 3 mm, drain them and place them slightly overlapped on a baking tray.
- Cover with cream and bake at 180 ºC, until the cream evaporates.
For the garnished vinaigrette:
- With scallions, egg white and parsley.
- For the gazpacho sauce.
- Place the potato in the center of the plate.
- Place the piperrada on top.
- Form a mountain with the tuna.
- Garnish with chive sprigs and the sauces.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.92 g
Saturates 13.86 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 52.69 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 10.84 g
Cholesterol 98.49 mg
Calcium 245.15 mg
Iron 4.94 mg
Zinc 1.88 mg
Vitamin A 360.86 ug
Vitamin C 181.84 g
Folic acid 118.65 ug
Salt (Sodium) 5861.56 mg
Sugars 12.69 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Basic roasted peppers stew (piperrada)
- Additional culinary preparation: Garnishes
- Type of dish: Vegetables
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed