Monkfish and seafood salad
Ground white pepper 0.5 g
Prawns 0.2 kg
Large semi farmed clam 0.2 kg
Salmon roe 10.0 g
For the monkfish:
- Skin and fillet the monkfish and then cut it into 250 g pieces.
- Season the monkfish with salt and white pepper and wrap it in food-quality film. Make tight cylinders.
- Boil the cylinders in bubbling water over a low heat for 10 to 12 minutes and then let them cool in water with ice.
- For the set up you will need to cut the monkfish into 0.5 cm medallions, 6 units per serving.
For the prawns:
- Boil the prawns in plenty of salted boiling water, 3 units per serving. Peel the prawns leaving the very end of the tail on and preserve them in some light vinaigrette.
For the clams:
- Purge the clams in water with coarse sea salt for two hours.
- Wash them to remove excess salt and keep them in the cold store tightly shut.
- In order to set them up, steam them: 3 units per serving.
For the sauces:
- Make the cocktail sauce.
- Make the basic vinaigrette.
- Wash some lettuce for the bouquetiere of fresh vegetables and for the bed of greens. Julienne the lettuce for the bed.
- Place the bouquetiere of fresh vegetables on one side of the dish and place the lettuce and chicory bed on the other side.
- Dress the bed of greens with the vinaigrette and place the monkfish medallions on top. Place the prawns and clams next to the medallions
- Sauce the monkfish with the cocktail sauce and decorate the dish with salmon roe and chopped parsley.
- Dress the bouquetiere of fresh vegetables and the clams with the vinaigrette.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.48 g
Saturates 5.69 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 29.44 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.96 g
Cholesterol 171.05 mg
Calcium 150.35 mg
Iron 3.96 mg
Zinc 2.21 mg
Vitamin A 101.21 ug
Vitamin C 30.14 g
Folic acid 79.74 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1095.28 mg
Sugars 3.67 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed