Crayfish and mushroom salad on smoked fish
King prawns 0.8 kg
Garlic stalks 0.038 kg
Frozen mushrooms 0.5 kg
Table salt 2.0 g
For the crayfish:
- Peel the crayfish (leaving the tail) and remove the intestine.
- Boil the heads 2 minutes (they can be used to decorate or to make a seafood-flavored oil).
- Cut the large semi-frozen mushrooms in the slicing machine, (separating the cap from the stalk).
- Season the crayfish with salt and wrap them with filleted mushrooms and store in the fridge.
For the fresh garlic:
- Cook in boiling water cut into 3 or 4 pieces with salt.
For the smoked fish
For the bouquetiere of fresh vegetables
For the base vinaigrette for the bouquetiere of fresh vegetables
For the pine nuts vinaigrette:
- Preserve the remains of mushrooms that we have left from the fillets and chop.
- Toast the pine nuts, cut half of them finely and the other half into large pieces.
- Cut the chives into rings.
- Make the soft vinaigrette and add the garnish.
- Place the smoked fish, the garlic and the bouquetiere of vegetables on the plate.
- Sauté the crayfish, place on top of the smoked fish and dress with the pine nuts vinaigrette.
- With a base vinaigrette dress the bouquetiere.
- Decorate with the crayfish pincers.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.11 g
Saturates 6.72 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 30.66 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 15.43 g
Cholesterol 123.57 mg
Calcium 97.21 mg
Iron 4.34 mg
Zinc 4.34 mg
Vitamin A 150.84 ug
Vitamin C 24.6 g
Folic acid 87.94 ug
Salt (Sodium) 5491.9 mg
Sugars 2.72 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed