Pinion rolls filled with hazelnut mousse and cinnamon ice cream
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Decorate the plate with toffee sauce and white chocolate sauce.
- Fill the pinion rolls with hazelnut mousse, using a piping bag.
- Place on the left side of the plate, one over the other.
- Use some broken pinion rolls as a base for the ice cream quenelle.
- Place on the right side of the plate.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.08 g
Saturates 27.54 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 14.75 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.88 g
Cholesterol 237.04 mg
Calcium 178.35 mg
Iron 1.83 mg
Zinc 1.24 mg
Vitamin A 403.8 ug
Vitamin C 5.26 g
Folic acid 25.96 ug
Salt (Sodium) 12611.75 mg
Sugars 891.93 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed