Roasted sea bass with saffron sauce
For the sea bass:
- Clean the sea bass and ration it by removing supreme cuts with 180 g of skin.
For the sauce:
- Cut garlic and parsley into brunoise to make a refried sauce.
- Reduce a litre of fumet until you have a quarter of a litre. Then, prepare an infusion of saffron in the fumet, strain and mix it with xantan, cream and butter.
For the garnish:
- Vegetable millefeuille
- Cook the cauliflower in milk with potatoes. Drain and then puree the cooked cauliflower and potatoes. Add salt to the puree and refine it with some butter.
- Cook some small cauliflower florets.
- Separately cook baker’s potatoes (sliced roasted potatoes), mushrooms and courgettes rings, peeled and roasted green and red pepper rings.
- Arrange a "millefeuille" with these vegetables in layers in a plating ring.
- Cut carrots julienne-style and fry them in flour.
- Chopped chives.
- Mark the supreme cut and oven bake.
- When you take the fish out of the oven, sprinkle over some warm olive oil, garlic and parsley chopped into brunoise (fried garlic oil).
- Heat the "millefeuilles" of vegetables in the oven while the sea bass finishes off grilling.
- Reheat the cauliflower florets in butter over very low heat.
- Add the saffron sauce to the base of the plate, place the sea bass on top of the sauce.
- Place some cauliflower puree on the border and a vegetable millefeuille next to the sea bass. Add some small pieces of cauliflower.
- Finally, decorate with finely chopped chives and the fried carrot.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 13.94 g
Saturates 31.87 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 25.18 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.92 g
Cholesterol 333.69 mg
Calcium 452.67 mg
Iron 8.57 mg
Zinc 3.99 mg
Vitamin A 1004.84 ug
Vitamin C 202.25 g
Folic acid 300.17 ug
Salt (Sodium) 777.85 mg
Sugars 35.5 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed