Idiazabal cheesecake, liquorice and Baileys-coffee and walnut ice cream
Smoked idiazabal cheese 0.025 kg
Idiazabal cheesecake 175.0 g
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Idiazabal cheesecake
- Coffee cream
- Sponge cake with liquorice
- Caramelized walnuts
- Baileys ice cream
- Walnut foam
- Liquorice coat
- Place a square of cheesecake on the left side of the plate.
- Pour a strip of cream on top of the cheesecake and allow to overflow.
- Add little pieces of sponge cake, soaked in a coffee, on top of the cream.
- Place the caramelized walnuts on the right side of the cream, as a base for the ice cream, and some others to decorate.
- Place an ice cream quenelle on top of the walnuts.
- Pour the walnut foam on top of the ice cream.
- Place small cube of Idiazabal cheese on the plate to garnish the dish.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.32 g
Saturates 13.56 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.49 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.21 g
Cholesterol 159.36 mg
Calcium 220.5 mg
Iron 1.77 mg
Zinc 1.48 mg
Vitamin A 219.39 ug
Vitamin C 0.49 g
Folic acid 28.63 ug
Salt (Sodium) 177.54 mg
Sugars 24.44 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Baileys ice cream
- Type of dish: Ice creams and sorbets
- Additional culinary preparation: Sweet
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed