Veal tripe and snout stew in Biscayne sauce
Tripe 0.45 kg
Veal snout 0.45 kg
String iberica spicy chorizo sausage 0.1 kg
Stew chorizo sausages 0.1 kg
Garlic, bulb 2.5 ud
Cayenne pepper 2.5 g
- Cook the tripe and snouts in an instant pot with onion, carrot, leeks, some black pepper and salt, for 45 minutes or until tender and perfectly cooked. Cool them in their own broth.
- Prepare a Biscayne sauce. It can be binded with part of the broth if needed.
- Cut the tripe and snouts into 2x2 cm cubes.
- In a little intense olive oil, gently fry some garlic cut into brunoise and when it sizzles, add a cayenne pepper sliced into rings and some chorizo cut into in 1 cm slices. Remove any excess fat and add the tripe and snouts. Sauté the whole mixture, mix with the Biscayne and boil for about 30 minutes. Blast chill it to 10 ºC, pack in trays and put in a ‘valvo pack’.
- Pasteurize in a combi oven 100% of humidity at 80 ºC for 1 hour and cool to less than 10 ºC in less than 2 hours, in the blast chiller.
- Store at 3º C.
- The inside temperature of the product must reach at least 65 ºC.
- In the same tray, reheat in a steam oven 100% humidity at 93 ºC, for 30 minutes.
- In the case of individual portions, they can be reheated in the microwave, 5 minutes at maximum power.
- Another way to reheat is to remove the product out of the container and heat in a pan.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 23.88 g
Saturates 12.31 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.91 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.47 g
Cholesterol 113.47 mg
Calcium 608.64 mg
Iron 12.13 mg
Zinc 4.73 mg
Vitamin A 1064.3 ug
Vitamin C 168.34 g
Folic acid 569.09 ug
Salt (Sodium) 677.53 mg
Sugars 53.97 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed