Italian pasta and walnut salad
Lechuga 0.5 ud
Grated carrot 0.15 kg
Huevos 1.25 ud
Three colour pasta bows 0.225 kg
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Boil the pasta, cool and add oil.
- Make a beshamel of 40 g and dissolve in it the roquefort cheese.
- Boil the eggs and chop them into quarters.
- Clean and chop the lettuce.
- Make a crown with the lettuce leaving the centre of the plate free.
- On the side place the egg and the grated carrot.
- In the centre of the plate place the pasta and the sauce with the roquefort.
- Place some peeled walnuts on top.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.57 g
Saturates 3.11 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.13 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.24 g
Cholesterol 80.36 mg
Calcium 113.96 mg
Iron 1.69 mg
Zinc 1.26 mg
Vitamin A 524.64 ug
Vitamin C 4.67 g
Folic acid 33.73 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1057.62 mg
Sugars 5.83 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed