Rhubarb garnished with strawberry-rhubarb ice cream, glazed rhubarb and caramel
Frozen rhubarb purée 0.075 kg
Frozen strawberry purée 0.075 kg
Sugar 0.038 kg
Ice cream stabiliser 5.0 g
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Glazed rhubarb
- French meringue
- Strawberry and rhubarb sherbet
- Boiled rhubarb in syrup
- Caramel crystal
- Génoise sponge cake
- Cut a piece of sponge cake with a cutter and place it in the centre of a deep dish.
- Put the rhubarb and syrup around the sponge cake.
- Place the pink meringue on top of the sponge cake.
- Cut the strawberry into julienne strips and place it in between the rhubarb pieces.
- Place a strawberry and rhubarb sherbet quenelle on top of the sponge cake and meringue base.
- Decorate the quenelle with a glazed rhubarb lace, a caramel crystal layer and some mint.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.4 g
Saturates 0.86 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.1 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.53 g
Cholesterol 104.4 mg
Calcium 106.59 mg
Iron 1.11 mg
Zinc 0.63 mg
Vitamin A 52.03 ug
Vitamin C 23.84 g
Folic acid 25.11 ug
Salt (Sodium) 115.53 mg
Sugars 2448.35 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed