Vegetable cannelloni and pumpkin cream
- Cook the cannelloni with water and salt, and spread them out on previously greased baking sheets.
- For the canneloni filling:
- Fry the vegetables for the filling until soft (garlic, onion and carrot cut in brunoise).
- Add the mushrooms cut in brunoise and the courgette cut in cubes to the softened vegetables.
- Mix the vegetables together with a bechamel of 60 g/l.
- For the pumpkin cream:
- Prepare a vegetable stock.
- soften the onion previously cut into julienne strips, add the rice and the chopped potato. Soak with the vegetable stock.
- Boil the mixture for approximately 30 minutes.
- Once boiled, add the pumpkin, previously blanched.
- Pass through a hand blender and a chinese colander and adjust to taste.
- For the garnish:
- Cut the courgette in spirals or noodles, and the pumpkin in cubes.
- Fill the canneloni using a piping bag or a spoon.
- Fold the canneloni forming small tubes. 4 in each portion.
- Add a drop of pumpkin cream over the canneloni and heat it in the oven.
- Heat the rest of the cream.
- Stir fry the courgette noodels and pumpkin cubes.
- Place the canneloni on a plate with the cream and the garnish next to it.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.55 g
Saturates 1.32 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.77 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.25 g
Cholesterol 6.62 mg
Calcium 226.22 mg
Iron 3.33 mg
Zinc 0.92 mg
Vitamin A 594.8 ug
Vitamin C 58.91 g
Folic acid 129.32 ug
Salt (Sodium) 163.73 mg
Sugars 17.46 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed