Veggie finger food (with potatoes and mushrooms)
For this recipe, you will need to make the following preparations:
To make the vegetables for the finger food:
- Slice the potato and sauté.
- Cut the garlic into brunoise, the onion into julienne, the leek into strips and the pepper in cubes. Sauté the vegetables starting with the ones that take more time to cook.
- Lastly, add to them the sliced mushrooms and sauté.
- Cut the carrots into cubes and cook.
- Cut the leek into julienne or into rings, coat them in flour and fry.
- Grease a tray with margarine and place the potato slices overlapping.
- Put the vegetables on top. Then, pour the mushroom cream over the sautéed potato (as if you were making a cake). Optionally, you can dust the top with cheese. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Decorate the vegetable finger food with the tomato sauce and fried leeks.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 10.94 g
Saturates 4.57 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.31 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.16 g
Cholesterol 21.46 mg
Calcium 532.76 mg
Iron 5.4 mg
Zinc 1.86 mg
Vitamin A 1436.92 ug
Vitamin C 113.97 g
Folic acid 162.34 ug
Salt (Sodium) 676.02 mg
Sugars 13.28 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed