Organic tilapia stuffed with quinoa and vegetables with mussels sauce
Tilapia 2.0 kg
Table salt 3.7 g
Ground white pepper 0.1 g
Mussel 0.3 kg
- Preparing fish. Take out the supreme with skin and season with salt and pepper.
The following elaborations are necessary for this recipe:
For the filling:
- Cook the quinoa in twice as much water as the quinoa, for 15 minutes and then rinse.
- Cut the onion, green and red peppers into thin strips, sauté everything al dente, add the soy sauce and leave to reduce.
- Mix the quinoa with the vegetables.
- Place the filling on top of the fillet and cover with another one, wrap the tilapia in film and vacuum pack trying not to lose its shape.
- Cook at 65 ºC for 45 minutes.
For the mussel sauce:
- Open the cleaned mussels by steaming them with a little white wine and reserve the liquid.
- Poach the shallot cut into brunoise, add half of the mussels, bind with the flour, mix with the liquid and the fumet.
- Boil the sauce then blend and sieve.
- Cook the fettuccine English style.
- Remove the stuffed tilapia from the bag, cut it in half, place it on a baking tray with the mussel sauce and bake in the oven at 160ºC.
- Heat the rest of the sauce with the reserved mussels.
- Sautee the filleted mushrooms, add the pasta and sauté, add salt.
- Decorate the bottom of the plate with the sauce, place the pasta on one side and the tilapia with the mussels on the other.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.43 g
Saturates 7.14 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.27 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.5 g
Cholesterol 238.0 mg
Calcium 170.19 mg
Iron 4.1 mg
Zinc 1.51 mg
Vitamin A 232.43 ug
Vitamin C 56.51 g
Folic acid 161.69 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1258.45 mg
Sugars 15.31 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed