Cold foie-grass with sautéed apple and curd mousse
Armagnac 0.001 l
Fuji apple 0.25 kg
Mantequilla 0.1 kg
Pedro ximenez, moscatel fernando castilla 0.2 l
For the foie-gras:
- Devein the foie-gras and season (salt, pepper and sugar) and bake it in the oven at 60 ºC until it starts to release fat and juices. Wrap it in plastic wrap and put it in a mould with a weight on top and leave it to cool for 12 hours.
- 100g of cooked foie-gras per portion.
For the apple:
- Peel and chop each apple into about 10 segments, sauté with olive oil, add the sugar, let it caramelise and add a little water. Leave to cook covered.
- Remove and cool.
For the curd mousse:
- Heat up a piece of the curd.
- Add the rest of the curd and the sugar and then mix.
- Place in the refrigerator and once cold, add the semi-whipped cream carefully.
- Keep in the refrigerator.
- Sweet wine reduction and orange sauce.
- Orange sauce.
- Toasted bread and butter on a separate plate.
- Decorate with glazed fruit.
HOW TO SERVE
- Place the foie-gras (2 or 3 pieces per portion cut with a hot knife).
- Place three apple segments and 1 or 2 mousse quenelles sprinkled with grated macadamia next to it. Decorate with a green vegetable.
- Decorate with the sweet wine reduction.
- Place the bread and butter on a separate plate.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.07 g
Saturates 21.86 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 17.89 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.67 g
Cholesterol 269.15 mg
Calcium 138.3 mg
Iron 5.21 mg
Zinc 2.12 mg
Vitamin A 6905.79 ug
Vitamin C 53.38 g
Folic acid 51.55 ug
Salt (Sodium) 636.37 mg
Sugars 186.69 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed