Veal steak served with mixed vegetables
Beef roll 1.3 kg
Fresh sliced bacon 0.15 kg
- Remove the fat and nerves from the meat, then chop into thick fillets.
- Lard the steaks with bacon in the shape of a cross.
- Chop the onion and carrots into brunoise.
- Sauté the onion and carrots, thicken with flour and then add the brown stock in order to make a sauce.
- Let it boil and add reduced white wine and tomato sauce.
- Cook the steaks on the griddle.
HOW TO PLATE UP
- Place the larded veal steak on the plate, pour the sauce over the top and serve with mixed vegetables.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 10.02 g
Saturates 30.8 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 42.89 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.93 g
Cholesterol 186.16 mg
Calcium 184.85 mg
Iron 8.33 mg
Zinc 9.7 mg
Vitamin A 1068.84 ug
Vitamin C 54.7 g
Folic acid 179.31 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2188.95 mg
Sugars 18.5 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed