Grilled haddock with pasta and vegetables wok
To prepare the haddock:
For the pasta and the vegetable wok:
- Boil the pasta in water. Set aside.
- Peel the carrots.
- Cut the runner beans and the carrots into julienne strips.
- Clean and cut the mushrooms into quarters.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Stir fry the mushrooms and add the runner beans, the carrots and the tomatoes. Set aside.
- Heat up the pasta with the vegetables.
- Cook the haddock.
- Place the pasta with the vegetables in the middle of the plate, and on the other side, place the fish with fried sauce over it.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.11 g
Saturates 0.92 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.91 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.55 g
Cholesterol 193.01 mg
Calcium 101.85 mg
Iron 3.23 mg
Zinc 2.66 mg
Vitamin A 457.45 ug
Vitamin C 18.73 g
Folic acid 95.44 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1350.15 mg
Sugars 4.68 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed