Pistachio olive oil cake
- Preheat the oven at 175 ºC.
- In a bowl mix the sifted flour with the raising agent and salt.
- Lightly crush the pistachios and add them to the mixture.
- In another bowl, beat the olive oil, sugar and eggs, which should be at room temperature.
- Add the milk, the vanilla essence and the lemon paste.
- Add the solids to the liquid mixture, mixing with a spatula or in a mixer at minimum speed.
- Pour the mixture into the desired mould.
- Bake the cake for 40-50 minutes at 175 °C or until it has risen and is golden brown.
- Remove from the mould and leave to cool for 10-15 minutes.
To decorate, make a glaze:
- In a bowl mix the icing sugar with lemon juice. If it is too thick to pour, add a little more juice or dilute it with water.
- Pour over the cake and sprinkle with chopped pistachios.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 13.38 g
Saturates 37.58 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 178.93 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 24.23 g
Cholesterol 705.34 mg
Calcium 438.82 mg
Iron 12.47 mg
Zinc 6.94 mg
Vitamin A 763.09 ug
Vitamin C 19.98 g
Folic acid 202.36 ug
Salt (Sodium) 777.4 mg
Sugars 358.2 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed