Small aubergine 0.4 kg
Natural mushrooms 0.5 kg
Sterilised milk 1.5 l
Estaber C707, TABERNER 60.0 g
Dried thyme leaves 0.5 g
Dry basil 0.5 g
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salt water (10 litres per 1 kilo of pasta) for about 10 minutes (or as indicated by the manufacturer). Cool in cold water, drain and spread out on slightly greased trays.
- Make a ratatouille.
- Cut the aubergine into slices lengthwise and grill them. Sautee the filleted mushroom. Season both and cool.
- Mix the oil and the binder in equal parts with the mixer as if it were a cold roux.
- Boil the milk and texture it by adding the cold roux and stirring with a wooden spoon. Add salt, white pepper and nutmeg. Let it cool.
- Make the tomato sauce.
HOW TO PLATE UP
- Cover the base of the tray with tomato sauce, place a sheet of lasagne + the corresponding part of ratatouille + a sheet of lasagne + slices of roast aubergine and sautéed mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with the aromatic herbs, add the last lasagne sheet and cover with the cold bechamel.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese, (this must not exceed 2/3 of the capacity of the tray in total).
- Seal and put into the valvo pack.
- Pasteurize at 93°C for 40 minutes.
- Turn (the temperature in the core of the product is less than 8 ºC (in less than 2 hours)) and store at 3 ºC.
- Regeneration means that the heart of the product must reach at least 65°C.
- The large trays should be put in a mixed oven, which has a 100% humidity function, at 90 ºC for 30 minutes.
- The individual portion trays can be heated in the microwave for 5 minutes at maximum power.
- They can also be regenerated removed from the trays on an oven proof tray at 130°C for 20 minutes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.39 g
Saturates 8.84 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 12.32 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.83 g
Cholesterol 42.08 mg
Calcium 541.26 mg
Iron 4.31 mg
Zinc 20.02 mg
Vitamin A 148.79 ug
Vitamin C 100.65 g
Folic acid 132.37 ug
Salt (Sodium) 358.08 mg
Sugars 21.66 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Type of dish
- Cuisine type
- Tratamiento de la leche
- Additional culinary preparation
- Production site
- Maridaje bebida
- Food pairing
- Fat percentage
- Conservation technique
- Seasonal recipes
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed