Small golden apple 0.15 kg
Butter 0.005 kg
For this recipe, the following preparations are necessary:
- Prepare an apple compote: put butter together with the chopped apple, let it cook until you get a creamy texture.
- Heat the oil to 170 ºC to fry the fritters.
- Detail buttons of choux paste in a pastry spatula and with the help of another one add them to the oil.
- Once golden remove from the pan and place on absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
- Dust the fritters with granulated sugar.
- Mix the apple compote (once cold) with the pastry cream (in equal parts).
- Fill the fritters.
- They can be served with an English chocolate cream.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.43 g
Saturates 13.22 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 16.01 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 25.68 g
Cholesterol 340.93 mg
Calcium 97.7 mg
Iron 2.29 mg
Zinc 1.62 mg
Vitamin A 167.11 ug
Vitamin C 3.63 g
Folic acid 52.26 ug
Salt (Sodium) 900.86 mg
Sugars 22.0 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed