Small golden apple 0.15 kg
Butter 0.005 kg
For this recipe, the following preparations are necessary:
- Prepare an apple compote: put butter together with the chopped apple, let it cook until you get a creamy texture.
- Heat the oil to 170 ºC to fry the fritters.
- Detail buttons of choux paste in a pastry spatula and with the help of another one add them to the oil.
- Once golden remove from the pan and place on absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
- Dust the fritters with granulated sugar.
- Mix the apple compote (once cold) with the pastry cream (in equal parts).
- Fill the fritters.
- They can be served with an English chocolate cream.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.37 g
Saturates 12.99 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 15.67 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 25.52 g
Cholesterol 307.72 mg
Calcium 93.59 mg
Iron 2.32 mg
Zinc 1.5 mg
Vitamin A 151.87 ug
Vitamin C 3.76 g
Folic acid 47.9 ug
Salt (Sodium) 888.14 mg
Sugars 20.91 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed