Monkfish and scallop skewer with seafood sauce
White asparagus 0.05 kg
Frozen mushrooms 0.05 kg
For the brochette:
- Clean the monkfish and cut into medallions.
- Clean the mushrooms and grill the caps.
- Chop the onion, green pepper and red pepper into cubes and blanch then rinse.
- Assemble the brochette by alternating vegetables (onion, red pepper and green pepper) between two monkfish medallions, a scallop and a mushroom cap, previously cooked on a griddle.
- Stir fried vegetables: carrots, potatoes and courgettes, all cooked, sautéed with butter and sprinkled with parsley.
- Peel and chop fresh white asparagus in julienne, sauté with scallops cut in julienne with mushroom confit.
For the American sauce.
- Chopped parsley and fried parsley leaf.
- Grill the skewers.
- Sauté the vegetables in butter and add the parsley.
- First add to the bottom of a plate the American sauce and place the brochette on top
- Serve with vegetables and sautéed asparagus, scallops and mushrooms.
- Decorate with parsley.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.81 g
Saturates 1.73 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.96 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.52 g
Cholesterol 72.04 mg
Calcium 151.83 mg
Iron 2.86 mg
Zinc 1.09 mg
Vitamin A 80.77 ug
Vitamin C 34.44 g
Folic acid 79.22 ug
Salt (Sodium) 466.62 mg
Sugars 5.29 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed