White beans stew with black pudding
- Soak the beans the previous day.
- Peel, wash and roughly cut the potatoes. Chop the carrot and the leek into half-moon shapes.
- Chop the fresh bacon, the bacon and the ribs into dices of about 2 centimetres. Add the chorizo and the black pudding.
- Cook all the ingredients together in cold water, but take into account that the potatoes and the black pudding need less time to cook. In order not to break the beans, the cooking should be on a slow and continuous heat.
- Make a basic biscaynne sauce and add it to the beans whilst they are simmering.
- A few minutes before the beans are cooked, add the potatoes.
- When the beans obtain a soft texture, add the black pudding and cook for a few minutes.
- To finish, chop the chorizo and the black pudding and add salt to taste.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 20.31 g
Saturates 6.38 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 9.52 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.77 g
Cholesterol 36.25 mg
Calcium 148.56 mg
Iron 11.17 mg
Zinc 3.95 mg
Vitamin A 111.72 ug
Vitamin C 10.4 g
Folic acid 9.71 ug
Salt (Sodium) 534.11 mg
Sugars 3.83 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed