Smoked salmon, avocado and mango salad
For the garnishes:
- Bouquetiere of fresh vegetables.
- Peel and cut the avocado and mango in small cubes of 0.5 x 0.5 cm. Sprinkle with a few drops of lemon juice and season with the yoghurt sauce. Set aside.
For the sauces:
- Fillet the smoked fish and cover the base of a flat dish.
- With the help of a brush slightly season the salmon with the mustard vinaigrette.
- With the help of a ring, place the seasoned avocado and mango mixture on the salmon in the centre of the plate.
- Place the bouquetiere of salad over the mixture, previously seasoned with the mustard vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.18 g
Saturates 2.52 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 9.74 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.93 g
Cholesterol 20.0 mg
Calcium 187.08 mg
Iron 6.46 mg
Zinc 9.93 mg
Vitamin A 76.27 ug
Vitamin C 72.86 g
Folic acid 209.66 ug
Salt (Sodium) 859.71 mg
Sugars 7.68 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed