- Hydrate the ñora peppers by placing in water..
- Roast the tomatoes and the garlic cloves with the skin in the oven for 20 minutes to 180 ºC. Peel everything when it is roasted.
- Toast the bread, the hazelnuts and the almonds.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a blender until you have a lumpy sauce.
- Emulsify with the oil and season with the sherry vinegar, chilli pepper and salt.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.57 g
Saturates 0.38 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.26 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.4 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 7.3 mg
Iron 0.23 mg
Zinc 0.18 mg
Vitamin A 0.6 ug
Vitamin C 4.93 g
Folic acid 7.54 ug
Salt (Sodium) 50.02 mg
Sugars 0.78 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Coated organic tilapia with red pepper stew and romesco sauce
- Type of dish: Fish
- Temperature: Hot
Cod cake with piperrada (roasted green peppers stew)
- Type of dish: Fish, Vegetables
- Temperature: Room temperature
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed